Friday 30 September 2011

First Post

Howdy film fans,

My name is David. My friend David C. and I are the hosts of a podcast called Top 5 Blank that you can find on www.syn.org.au or iTunes.

Every episode we choose a topic related to film and run through our Top 5 choices. We are frequently joined by our friends, George Abben, Robbie Smith, Michael Adams and some other people.

Go over and take a listen. Let us know what you think by emailing us at topfiveblank@gmail.com

I decided to start this blog so that I can post some reviews of films I have been watching, and I hope David Carter will join me. We have already written some reviews, so we may repost those, as well as write fresh reviews of films we will be watching in the future.

I don't want to limit our reviews in any way, so you can expect reviews of any films made during any period, and maybe even a book review here or there. If you have any requests of reviews shoot us an email.

So that's about that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog